EIGHT IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR AGENT
Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective.
Use the following questions as your starting point in hiring your licensed, professional real estate agent:
- How well do you know the local market?
- Can you provide me with a list of homes you have sold in this area?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- How long have you been selling homes in this area?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?